понедельник, 9 ноября 2009 г.

Animating a Web Form using ASP.NET AJAX

Recently I deployed an ASP.NET 2.0 AJAX application that interfaced with a real-time mailing engine to retrieve content, decode it, and then email the altered content via the same mailing engine. As a result, users of this application had to put up with longer than usual wait times after the submit button was clicked based on how busy the email engine was at certain times of the day.

The problem was solved using the UpdateProgress control and some AJAX code wired to the submit button on the ASPX page to cover up the delay. The solution has been implemented and is working well. Nevertheless, this triggered my search for a solution to animate the entire form instead. Here, I will demonstrate my very first attempt on how I went about doing this. http://dotnetslackers.com/articles/ajax/Animating-a-Web-Form-using-ASP-NET-AJAX.aspx

Комментариев нет: