среда, 11 ноября 2009 г.

ASP.NET Multiple Selection DropDownList with AJAX HoverMenuExtender

Recently, I was looking for a multiple selection dropdownlist control for my new project. After spending some time researching for it, I decided to put together all my finding in one web user control. This web user control consists of an ASP.NET AJAX HoverMenuExtender, JavaScript, StyleSheet and CheckBoxListExCtrl . The final product will work with or without a MasterPage and you can drag and drop more than one instances of the control on to the page. This is not a perfect control, feel free to modify it to tailor your requirement and share your thoughts. Below is a step by step tutorial on how I have accomplished this. Hope this tutorial will give someone an idea on how to use ASP.NET AJAX HoverMenuExtender and create multiple selection dropdownlist. http://blog.ysatech.com/post/2009/09/09/ASP-NET-Multiple-Selection-DropDownList-with-AJAX-HoverMenuExtender.aspx

Комментариев нет: